The coalition’s aim is to bring together leading charities to campaign jointly on the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people and ensure that our voice is heard. Our members all have an interest in the CYPMHC's remit and support our values.
Our Steering Group members all have a direct interest in the CYPMHC’s remit. They are:
- children and young people's charities that include a focus on mental health issues
- charities that focus entirely on the mental health of children and young people
- charities that work in the field of mental health and include a focus on children and young people.
What Steering Group members do:
- Attend CYPMHC board meetings and help set the CYPMHC’s priorities.
- Publicly endorse the CYPMHC and associate themselves with it.
- Work to involve their members, supporters, and young people’s representatives in the CYPMHC’s work.
Participate in the CYPMHC's work by:
- undertaking communications and public affairs work
- helping to write policy briefings and responses to government consultations
- sharing political contacts
- engaging in participation work with children and young people
- helping to organise events.
See who you'll join as a Steering Group member
We continue to recruit supporting members.
You simply need to be willing to:
- support the CYPMHC’s key aims and aspirations
- publicly endorse the CYPMHC’s work
- spread the CYPMHC’s messages
- encourage others to support the CYPMHC
- get involved with events led by the CYPMHC, where you can.
You will get:
- regular updates from us
- opportunities to contribute to CYPMHC activities and workstreams.
See who you'll join as a Supporting Group member
Please email us to find out more about joining.